Good thing I wasn't driving a Scirocco today...

Had an accident with the Rocc tonight myself.  I was at the local ECHL
teams home game (season ticket holder and make it to most.) After and
three periods, five minute overtime and shoot out the home team won.
WOOO HOOO!!!!  Walking to the parking lot I see several people
standing where I had parked my car.  All looking and saying "What a
shame," "Looks like it was in good shape..." And then I see my front
bumber laying in pieces on the ground.

The guy stuck around and gave me his info.  Wants to keep it from his
insurance.  Anyone have a front skin and trim for a MKII? Mine was
perfect and painted.

Anybody feeling particullary generous?

Anyone?

Euros?  Might be a good time to make the switch.  I need a set
eventually to fit the BBS kit that is sitting in the garage waiting
for installation.

Thanks for listinge.  I will try to host some pics once I get some
pics of the minor carange tomorrow.

Dave (The silent one)

Just ribbing ya Mr Utley  ;-)~

--