Good thing I wasn't driving a Scirocco today...

Now back to the "Tonee and Lars List"... ;-)

Not lately, more like Alex, David, and Kervin list.

Sorry everyone, I've been alittle busy to entertain lately.

btw; Are brownie points like brownies? Like brownies and girl scouts.

"Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
... I got into my first EVER accident this afternoon (my 17+ year
PERFECT driving record is now tarnished...). Fortunately I wasn't
driving a Scirocco, no one was hurt, and the only damage was to my
car. I was driving my hulk of a vehicle - my Audi Coupe Quattro.
Slick roads, a 3200 lb car, plus a donut and bald tire up front didn't
help me slow the car down much after the teenage girl driving in front
of me first nailed it, and then slammed her brakes on when the light
turned yellow. I just wasn't expecting it - especially since she was
already in the intersection when the light went yellow... Technically
I was at fault, BUT... hehehe... Excuses, excuses... Oh well, no
harm no foul I guess... No insurance, or cops... Just gives me an
excuse to do the B4 hood/euro light/euro bumper upgrade sooner than
planned! :)

Now back to the "Tonee and Lars List"... ;-)

Mark.
75
80 S
81 Caddy