Good news to those looking for seals...

Seals are generally found along the coast and they should be beaten with
your Seal Beating Club.
As for MkI window seals...I bought a MkI windshield seal off a guy on Ebay
(sfreeracer) and it appears to be a very nice seal, quality rubber.  I asked
him if he had thought about getting some of the other seals made and he said
yes,  he was going to meet with his producers about a run of scrapers and
then the rear quarter windows.  So there is hope.  He told me to email him
early in '05 to see where it's at.

John