Black, USA-spec. Scirocco 16V bumpers available: excellent condition

Kids,

Trying to find out if there's interest in some bumpers out there.  I just
put on some euro versions, and now I need to dispose of my USA-spec. units.

These are off of an '88 16V, black.  They are in as good a condition as you
could expect from 15+ year-old parts.  A few minor scratches, but the
plastic coating is in otherwise superb condition. ABSOLUTELY NO SUN FADE on
these puppies.

'Holler if you're interested,

-Kevin
http://caobhin.tripod.com/scirocco/scirocco.htm