Good news to those looking for seals...

Look, I may not be the most popular person on the list, but that is not my intent.  If it was, I would be (or at least a close 2nd to Cathys' 1st).  My intent is to help those that I can, learn from those that I can, and perhaps buy and sell a bit here and there.

I have not liked you since you and I first spoke about the Mk1 you were considering selling way back.  You were evasive, and you pretty much acted like you are acting now, which I would try to define as thinking you are as important to me as you are to yourself.  But reagrdless of that, I have tried to tolerate you.  I only lectured one once about one issue, and I am sure that you could relate to my position if the tables were turned.  If you cannot, then that only further illustrates my point...

Although I occassionally come across as an ass to someone here on the list, I intend to only do so to those that show me the same.  While I sometimes will misread someones' intention (as many will attest to), I don't do it often and when I do I apologize.  If you can't handle what I do or say, then I suggest changing how you address me.

Clear as mud?

Cheers, damn it...

David