Good news to those looking for seals...

> > > Fuck you, I call flamewar!
> > >
> > Woohoo!!!!
> >
> > Once more the "list protocol monitor" get called out!
> >
> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
> Yes Dan, I was just speaking of tools...  :-P
>
> As for the title, I refuse the position.

Really??? It comes so naturally to you ;^)

>  I have not been elected to it.
>  That said, I hope you have not been retained as the 'list engineer'...  :-)

Ballsy of you to ask for my "engineering" explanation on the need for handling balance then accuse
me of being the "list engineer"!

Blow this!!!
You can't have it both ways. Don't bother asking me any questions. I suspect all you'll get is
But, please do make sure to tell the list how inappropriate my responses to you are ;^)