[16v] hard start, bucking/bogging off idle

There was a gas station here in my area that had older under ground
tanks that would leak in water. A buddy of mine had problems with
freezing fuel lines and the gas station would not admit that they had
water in the fuel, he even brought in a glass jar with 50/50 water and
gas (water and fuel will seperate, water will float or vise versa).
Year later they went outta business.

Parker