Intake Header

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of GTG
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 2:16 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: Intake Header

I've also heard that polishing the inside of intake runners is not a good
idea because a rough surface actually creates better flow.  I suppose that
doesn't include the area right up at the valves since polishing is so
popular there, but that might be something to look into as well.

-Grant-
Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
1980 in storage :(

There was some discussion related to this some time back, and I was nearly
labeled a heretic for suggesting some things I wont' repeat here...
Careful, lest you wake the lists' rath...  ;-)

David