Where's the guy that was suppose to make beer? was: something elsethat spirred from Allyn's last rant.

> Oh and where has gone this very literate dude building his 2l who offered to make beer for Cincy? Can't remember his name.

That would have been stetson, AKA Tim. He has ran into a few personal
issues and is working them out. I haven't talked to him lately but
last I knew he was also moving. I will see what he has bee up to and
try to get him back on the list if possible.

He had everythign loaded in his roc but about a half an hour on the
road to Cincy he dicided to turn back because of wheel bearings. He
did attempt to get some and press them in but had no luck in finding a
press so he was not about to make it to cincy this year with the beer.
Had I had room in the GTI I would have been able to bring the beer but
with no room , its a little hard to fit a half keg in the back.