now: patricks tech notes

> SUre...  But we all know that to the French (and French-Canadian), that
sarcasm is a means to show affection!  :-)

> Salut!
>
> David

Yeah, the art of the "killing one liner", but pb lives in Texas, so maybee
it does not apply anymore, or does it?

So where did you learned this David?
I have known three French-Canuckians, and at least a half-dozen French-folk.
I took French in High School, and 3 semesters in College...  I REALLY should
have taken German, no offense...  :)  It just seems that way, really.  I am
sure that when you all are young, you must sign a card that is kept on file
with the government, stating that you will use sarcasm at least once in
every sentence...  I have never seen these cards, but I know they exist...
:)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco

BTW who is jody? Pretty pissed individual huh?

It would seem...  Hopefully he will holster his irritation, and we can learn
from his experience, and not so much his example...  :)

Cheers,
  David