some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

 Allyn,
Of course you're not try to take advantage of anyone.
You have the right to make any offer you want.
He has the right to take it or not.
Good luck...maybe he'll need the cash really bad...and soon. [remind him
that his ticket is coming due...:)  ]
Larry
sandiego16v