some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

> my post was not prompted by whining about a guy on vortex. my post was
> prompted by a guy who keeps waffling back and forth - on vortex.

who cares if its about someone on vortex or a freakin barney
forum...your just whining cause your not getting what you think you
some how deserve cause you need it for your historic little project.

> i posted it to the list with a very short description
> followed by the full context of the dialogue, allowing others to draw their
> own conclusions.

and that was my conclusion...thanx for pointing out that my post was
relevent and what you were asking for.  a further explanation of my
answer you will find below in my break down of the transcript.

> what is this, like your 5th post to the list? not to mention the first that
> has any scirocco content (barely, mind you - because my twin was involved)?

hahaha...my 5th post...if only you knew son...if only you knew.

> i'd say it was ballsy indeed. perhaps i am in fact off base here, and i
> would be more than happy to admit to that, but my hunch is that the others
> havent said anything because they have just a smidgen of respect for me.

my hunch is because they think you are being an ass crying about it
and dont think he is waffling back and forth about the sale and
therefore dont give a shit enough to tell you how it is for fear of
stepping on the mighty allyns toes and having to put up with you
defending your one sided point of view.  and that one side is your
own.

and IMO he isn't waffling back and forth about selling the wheels, in
fact. from the transcript you put through to the list, he simply
didn't want to sell the wheels for what you are offering...plain and
simple.

[professor jodys break down of said transcript]

[allyn] - you start off by puffing up your chest telling him about
your big project...droppning all kinds of links...in the movie
industry they call this 'dropping names'
[proffesor jodys conclusion] - he doesn't give a shyt man, hes just
sellin wheels.

[allyn] - he asked you how your project was going and your location...
[professor jodys conclusion] - i was wrong, he does care about your
project...in which you promptly ignored his question about the project
and told him where you live.

[dude just sellin wheels] - he told you why he was selling (in no way
indicating that he is or will sell them to you forget the fact that a
price hasn't even been discussed at this point)
[allyn] - you give him some sob story about money issues which im sure
he gives two shits about, keeping in mind hes just sellin some wheels

[dude just sellin wheels] - he gives you a ball park based on his findings.

some more chit chat about the shape and how you will make it an easy sale.

[allyn] - you give him your lowball offer based on what you think (you
not being the one selling the wheels)...you then explain your lowball
offer based on his findings and the ball park he tossed out.

[dude just sellin wheels] - he tells you he would think about it
[professor jodys conclusion] - he thinks he can get more for them,
doesn't want anything to do with you and your lowball offer until hes
desperate to sell and hasn't responded, according to the transcript

[allyn] - you then continue to give him some more shyt explaining your offer
[professor jodys conclusion] - at this point im sure he doesn't, once
again, give two shits about why you low balled him. im still not
seeing any comittment on his part to sell the wheels...further
displayed with the fact that he has not messaged back anything in
response

[/end of professor jodys breakdown]

where is the waffling?  im sorry, i just dont see it and im just havin
a look from the outside...nothin but a bystandard.  your thinkin hes
all 'waffling about the sale' somehow cause he doesn't want what your
offering and you really want the wheels, and by posting it to the list
making yourself look like you think you deserve them some how.

so there you have it...my conclusion based on the transcript.  take it
at that and leave it alone pal. dont get all defensive as im sure you
will.  remember...your the one who started this thread askin for
opinions...thats all ive done, give my opinion.  it was you jumpin on
me sayin that it was ballsy because its "'like your 5th post to the
list? not to mention the first that has any scirocco content" once
again, if you only knew.  it was ballsy because im telling you how it
is...point blank.  the truth hurts...deal with it.  im done cause you
have officially bored me.

jody