73 Nova Vs 81 Rocc.

awesome!

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:Subject: 73 Nova Vs 81 Rocc.

A freind sold his really nice 64.5 Mustang for a 73 Nova with a 400
something engine. He rolled up to the side of my car at the Price Chopper
parking lot.Both engines running, I heard the challange over the mechanical
noise. "Wana try to beat me?"

We sat there in front of the people in their break area, reving the engines.

When I heard his tires light up, I popped my clutch as well.
With a PILE of smoke and about 20' of rubber behind us, I was 1 car lenght a

head of him.

Now let me explain that he is very proud of his car and looks down at mine.
He spent $11k on his car, while mine still needs a good paint job. (He also
does very little wrenching, where as I do all of mine)

Boy is he pissed :) hehehe

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY

Way to go, Jules!

An $11,000 '73 Nova getting beat by a Scirocco is priceless! :)

Peter