some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

Jody,
1. i didnt take this off list. it was posted to both you and the list (like
every other post).
2. i referenced meze because you referenced meze. i was trying to do it in
jest, making light of the situation. i dont want or need any sort of brownie
points. i've met many of these folks in person for several years in a row
now, and we have friendships that extend well beyond the list. i simply have
no need to 'look good' on the mailing list.
3. you talk to me like i'm some student at a university. you continue wave
your 'im a teacher' thing around like its a flag or something. apparently,
in your 4+ years of lurking, you've totally missed that i teach nuclear
electronics for the navy. when i come across students with anything even
close to your attitude, i send them down the hall with their tail between
their legs.
4. i flat out said i was wrong a few posts ago. just what does it take to
satisfy you?
5. you send me an email that you would not dare cross post to the list, and
sumultaneously place me on your block list, preventing my reply. what a
wuss.
6. really, do you have any memory at all? you're totally bashing on me -
even after i've apologized. you continue to go at me despite the fact that
i've helped you out in the past (you've grabbed the etka torrent - which i
foxx provided and i was hosting).
7. i am cc'ing this to the list - just in case you truly did put me on your
block list, and also because i believe they need to know just how shitty of
a person you really are.
Al