some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

my post was not prompted by whining about a guy on vortex. my post was
prompted by a guy who keeps waffling back and forth - on vortex. that was
the intention. i posted it to the list with a very short description
followed by the full context of the dialogue, allowing others to draw their
own conclusions.

> im sorry allyn, i have to cause no one else has the balls to say this,

what is this, like your 5th post to the list? not to mention the first that
has any scirocco content (barely, mind you - because my twin was involved)?
i'd say it was ballsy indeed. perhaps i am in fact off base here, and i
would be more than happy to admit to that, but my hunch is that the others
havent said anything because they have just a smidgen of respect for me.

Al