some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

im sorry allyn, i have to cause no one else has the balls to say this,
but maybe has the thought crossed your mind that the world doesn't
revolve around you and your project?  dont take it the wrong way but
its true. i mean what you are doing for your project is great, but
whining to the list because the guy wont sell the centras to you, and
as peter pointed out, for what seems like a typical Vortex lowball
offer.

what he paid for them means absolutely nothing and the fact that he is
using the BBSs does not mean that you have right to the centras just
because you want them.  i mean come on.  then to top it all off you
whine to the list about the whole matter...im sorry man but your makin
yourself look like an ass.  and if i was to judge from the other
my opinion, thats all.

best of luck with trying to find your wheels, but keep in mind no one
owes you anything in this search and i think your waaaaaay offbase
thinking this guy does. time to start thinking about things from
another perspective instead of just your own...IMHO of course.

jody