[ot] etka and pet torrents

> This doesn't seem to be working for me.  Server working?  I'm fairly new
> to bittorrent (I usually use other methods for downloading stuff) but
> think I'm doing everything right.  Is there somewhere else that I can
> get the file started?

   unfortunately, no. i am unable to access the tracker as well. afaik,
if the tracker cannot be conencted to, the files cannot be d/l'd. the
reason for this is that the tracker stores the ip info so that you can
download from everyone rather than just one place/person. my suggestion
is to keep trying every hour or so. it should be back online shortly.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com