From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 8:33 PM
Subject: [ot] etka and pet torrents

   okay, folks, the time has come to get the last and final updates of
the etka and pet that i can provide. what we have is etka v6.2, update
569 and pet v6.3, update 174. these are being offered for a limited time
by myself with the most gracious help of sir allyn. these two programs
will be available for at least this weekend and i do ask that you please
keep your torrents running for as long as possible so that everyone who
wants one or either of these can get their copy. after this, i fear that
i will no longer be able to provide these. please come and get them
asap. if you can't seem to get a connection, please note that i will be
connected for the weekend unless i have to reboot my windows based
computer. it may be slow going in the beginning but should take off
afterward.
   to participate, please download a version of bittorrent and click on
either or both of the two links at: http://scirocco.dhs.org:6969/ and
get your programs. thanx and enjoy.

--
  /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)