VW

i was walking down an isle in my local supermarket,
and 2 stockers were setting up patio chairs on top of
a freezer, and the guy handing them up to the top guy
says: 'i'm rick james bitch!', i started laughing so
hard i dropped my basket.  then we exchanged rick
james lines for about 5 min.  'cocaine's an amazing
drug'.... 'darkness, darkness everyone'  lol.