From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 11:55 PM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: VW

MAF sensor they did'nt want to replace, even though they kept telling me it was a loose air intake boot. When the check engine light came back on two days later they ran another diagnosis and found the front 02 sensor inop, and what else, that's right, the MAF sensor. So we argued about charging me for a second diagnosis($95), that I WILL get back, bat or no bat, batman!.

Drivers seat side air bag turned out to be the connector to the inflator.

So,

MAF sensor-warranty extention item-FREE

Drivers seat side airbag wiring harness-FREE

Front 02 sensor-$150 (I don't own/  or can get a 27mm to chnage it myself)

Bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch at a dealership and VWOA about being taken for $1000 in repairs that I DID'NT need and only paying $150 (emissions test in Sept.)

PRICELESS! (cause I'm Rick James bitch!)- dave chappell show.

BTW; The car has magially in a David Blaine/ Chris Angel(whom by the way we hung out with on our honeymoon in St. Lucia/ Him and his wife-newlyweds)

a boost of power from the MAF, 02 sensors, and an airbag wiring harness.

It's liking adding a turbo to a VR6! I did'nt know wiring harnesses in creased torque!

Kool!

The clown is back, not going to prision for mass murder of multiple vw service employees, and finding new and delicious ways of preparing rice. I haven't grilled rice before, I'll try tomorrow.

Who want's BBQ, tomorrow, my house, 1800 (600pm). I'm pulling out my new vw flag and grilling for all that are coming, Tomasoon coming? It's only a 34 hour drive.  I saw a dark blue M5 for sale today! Mint condition!

Joking always, and yes ladies and gentleman thanks very much for listening and helping me with my life threatening situation, you are also invited to enjoy my grilling tomorrow nite.

Tonee

Good, I am glad it all worked out…  It is a sad state of affairs when a prerequisite to be a VW driver is an ability to Bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch….  LOL…  Sad thing is, it is not far from the truth….

Cheers,

  David

93' Corrado VR6 (baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (new born)