[Fwd: Re: Distributors]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Distributors
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:44:02 -0400
From: Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca>
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net

David Utley wrote:

> I have heard that they are commonly available in Canada, but have no
> experience...  Any of our Canuck listers have experience?

When I used to work for a VW mechanic a while ago a "leaky" 16v
distributor was pretty common.  He told me that when that happened you
bought a new one...  He was a factory trained VW tech (in the 80's) and
this is what was normally done in Canada.  Take that for what it's worth...

> BTW, where the f*ck did the word canuck come?

The answer *might* be here:

<http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/about-canada/Canuck-origin.htm>

Later,

Mark - proud to be Canuck-ian!  :)