[ot] etka and pet torrents

BTW, are there any install issues with this version like the old one (concerning OSs?)

Mike
'86 red 16v (red 5)
running Win 2K Pro

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just looked at it and it's the fulll version, just the most recent update of it.

D/L, enjoy.

Mike

Bryan Rankin wrote:

I'm only seeing a link for the updates on the link that I got?

I suppose I wouldn't need to update it since I only own a scirocco...

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

to offer.
first two months FREE*.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source