Speedo cable woa's

Hi Gang,
I am new to this board, i aquired an 81' cirrus grey sciroc 3 days ago, one of thing i have noticed was the speedo is really jumpy, the odometer does
not operate and the miles are stuck at 149,501. Does this sound like a speedo cable problem or the speedo cuircuit board problem,any input is
appreciated.This car is my porsche(65-69) parts hauler
Bob Garrett swtargaman@mail.com
68' 912 targa parts car
75'  Scirocco
77' Scirocco sidewinder
78' Scirocco S
All the scioc's were bought new and dealer maintained
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm