2.0 Liter Bubble Block

just my 2 cents here... (but i'm only getting a penny
for my thoughts.. so someone is making money off me!!
:-(.)  i totally loved my 1.8 16V in my Golf GTI in
Italy.. it totally kicked ass.  sounded cool too, with
all the gears, and cams, and valves all clattering.
it had some 136 HP, and would move my little black
square box to 122MPH.  on super leaded 96 octane.. if
i put the lower 94 octane lead-free in it while in
germany it only made it to 115 before the knocking and
pinging sounded like someone under the hood was trying
to break out with a hammer!!