2.0 Liter Bubble Block

Can anyone help me with some info.  I am going to trash the 16V conversion
and go with a 2.0 8V because I can create a lot more torque with a 2.0 8V
than I can with a 16V.  So what I have is a 1.8 16V motor swap for sale in
lou of finding a 2.0 bubble block.  The question I have is what years and
what cars do I go looking for to find a bubble block.  If they are too hard
to find as some say.what other 2.0 8V blocks (years and cars) should I
consider.  If anyone is interested in the 1.8 16V engine swap, I have all
you need for only $400.00.  NW area only unless you wana have it shipped.

Chris