Hey Kirsten! We need an update!

Hi Everyone,

Well....the reason why I haven't been updating the list is because I owed a
couple of people emails that were list members.  Well, I replied to those
people now and so I don't feel totally scummy emailing the list.

Er.....Shocky's swap is nearing completion and if it weren't for a last
minute change of plans regarding my turbo, I would say that all that was
left to do was the intercooler piping.  However, I have given in to the
"need more power" urge and have decided to upgrade from the K03 to the
Garrett GT28R or RS....just haven't decided which one yet.  So um....now
all that is left on the swap is intercooler piping, new downpipe, and
setting up coolant and oil lines for the new turbo.

I have 3,000 or so pics that needs to be gone through and resized and then
I need to write the pages but after that..........I will have excellent
documentation on my website for the entire swap.  If you are dying of
curiosity now however, check out my temp directories for July and August:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/july/july.html

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/august/august.html

I got a digital camcorder for my birthday and I started making update
videos.  I sound like a total idiot...but er....they let people know the
status of Shocky's swap.

My wiring details page which exhaustively goes through ALL the wiring for
the swap:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/shockypage/wiring/wiringdetails.html

and a while back I made a page on a visit from a Scirocco List member:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/shockypage/mattvisit/mattvisit.html

and um...in general:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org

Let me know what you guys think of the videos and pics and updates
and.....um....I'll get better....I will!  Promise!  : )

Kirsten