(OT-ish) Musing on the state of affairs

Hi all, I,m a lurker & can,t help myself. That said, I
do enjoy reading posts from the list. I have been on
the list since 2000 & have met a lot of you at cincy
in 01,02&04 I have to say this list has has helped me
on my car more than most of you will ever know. I try
to drive it 8 months a year, & usedly end up working
on it most of the other 4. It's been a labor of love
or hate to keep it going, depending on if its
something I want to do to it, or something it demands
I have to do. Who says they have no soul. Well I got
to go I hear her calling.
Later, Frank

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor

=====