(OT-ish) Musing on the state of affairs

I have to agree with William. This list changes with time. People build
their project and move on. Some just drop to lurk mode or even digest, but
never really leave.

Many are addicted to the people on the list. We have become friends over the
years and despite thier cars running perfectly all the time (yeah right),
still like to hear from the others. Even help if they can.

I am just thankful, that I have this many friends on the list.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY