Corrado Dash Question

John, Tberk,

Thanks for the info. My questions have been answered. I don't want to
get into to much modification to make it work I was hoping for a
relativley easy swap of a long term solution. Here in the south I fear
that replacing my cracked dash with an uncracked unit would only
result with a newer cracked dash as soon as the summer heat here in
Charleston had its way.

Still thinking about the refurbishing that was discussed on the list a
while back. Sounded expensive, but may be worth it for the finished
car if it ever gets that far.

Thanks Again,

Dave