[Not Really OT, Honest!] WTB: A3 4cyl P/S pump + brackets & hardware

Hey guys! Not much to say lately, but I'm still lurking around...

I'm looking for a p/s pump from an 4cyl A3, including pulley, brackets,
hardware, etc.

Believe it or not, this IS for my Scirocco, so it isn't really off-topic even
if I'm unlikely to find what I'm looking for on this list. :) My new
supercharger setup uses an A3-type bracket setup so my PS pump doesn't bolt-up
properly any more.

I'm on digest mode, so it would help a lot if you CC'd me directly in any

Neal Tovsen
1977 Scirocco
SCCA Solo-II Street Modified
Autorotor supercharger by Peter Tong