Paging Scott F. Williams

[/lurkmode]

Cory (and everybody), I'm still around on digest. -just really quiet these
days while I finish up school (last semester ahead) and develop my company.
:^) I'm definitely the main source for VW/Audi fuel injectors and have other
interesting bits, too. Check the list below my sig.

Let me know what you're building, your engine management system, how much
power you want (specifying whp or bhp), and what octane fuel you can find in
your area. With that info, I can calculate a complete fueling solution.

Peas y'all,

P.S.

Julie wrote:
"Despite the fact Josh is gone, Scott still had the biggest injectors!"

Lol! What's great is that fiasco actually prompted me to do the research
that got me started in the fueling business. Without that fire under my
arse, I doubt I would have this life direction. So, let's thank Josh and his
dysfunction for *something*. Controversy is quite the motivator sometimes.
:^D

[lurkmode]
--
Scott F. Williams
Team Director

"Ask me about fuel injector upgrades, fuel pressure regulators, fuel pumps,
boost controllers, smart intercooler spray kits, water/alcohol injection,
ARP fasteners, electrical grounding systems, and super-lightweight
street/race batteries."