From: Jeff Toomasson [mailto:area53@validpath.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:49 PM
To: 16volt; 'Jonathan Shisler'; 'Peter'; 'Kevin S'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MK3 tranny 020 are they stronger??

I have a DFQ sitting in my garage as well - been debating on whether to sell
it. The plan was to throw a 3.94 R&P in there with a Quaife when I go turbo
to gain that little bit of low end. But then I met a guy who works for VW
dealer and says he could build me a custom box

The ratio of the 4th gear which would have to come from another tranny is
the concern for that switch (which I had figured out ant one point, but I
can't remember...)

JT