Camshaft ID help ( now vintage performance)

Blocks are identical yes, dunno about the head though?

Let me find you a link to some great reading by a guy that used to work at
Drake.

Here, read all 5 of his articles.  Page 2 has all the
bore/stroke/crank/rod info.

http://www.ffp-motorsport.com/tuning/collins1.php

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

"I was run off of the scirocco list..." -Dave Ewing
"Isn't it enough that you were part of my decision to leave the scirocco
list, do you have to haunt me here as well?" -Dave Ewing