The weekend and other odds and ends

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

The evening deteriorated into alcohol and
> insect porn. Don't
> ask.

So there we were, sitting on Cathy's leather couch, huddled
around the laptop looking at more than insect porn....

So there was some
> covert activity with
> Mark (aka "Mr. which of my three 80S's should I drive")
> in the afternoon,
> and Drew headed home.

Muhahahahaha.

 Daun and I got home to discover
> that my garage had
> been violated by a red Honda Civic(Ewwww)

Cathy's exact quote when she got home and found a Civic in
the wind tunnel was "I feel so dirty."

and there was a cake of
> some kind, (which
> shall remain nameless).

Mmmm, chocolate.

> Klaus ran his best time so far, a 16.3, not bad
> considering I was dialing
> at 18.8 previously, and hadn't cracked into the 16s with
> this engine yet.

Engine?  I thought this was just a cam?  :p

Even though a number of the rest of the folks didn't show
up, I still had a major blast.  It's always fun to hang
with Cathy!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen