Camshaft ID help ( now vintage performance)

OK. after Talking with some knowledgeable folks, doing a bit of research and
a few measurements.   It appears I have a drake custom grind with 105 lobe
center and .455 lift. It looks as though this came has never been run. So I would
say this was nice score!   It has got me thinking about doing sort of a
vintage performance build up in my 81. Instead of doing one of the more modern
swaps 16v, aba, 3a I'm thinking of doing a built 1.7L. Big valve 1.6 head. Maybe
even heron head. Build it the way they used to. I know this will cost more and
not give as much performance.   But I enjoy being different (hell I have an
mk1 Scirocco) and finding cool old performance parts. Anyone that has any info
on old performance tips. Like old catalogs or articles from the 80's that you
would be willing to photocopy. Please contact me. Thanks
Matt
1981 Mars Red
Louisville, KY