From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:31 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: To all MkI 16V converts - intake air tube Q

OK...for those who have converted MkI's to 16V, how did you handle the
intake air tube?  Mine will
interfere with the brake reservoir - I'm using a Scirocco intake.  Another
choice might be a
Golf/Jetta intake with the TB on the passenger side, but I ain't got
one...any input on how you
handled this gracefully is most appreciated.

Cheapass Ron