To all MkI 16V converts - intake air tube Q

OK...for those who have converted MkI's to 16V, how did you handle the intake air tube?  Mine will
interfere with the brake reservoir - I'm using a Scirocco intake.  Another choice might be a
Golf/Jetta intake with the TB on the passenger side, but I ain't got one...any input on how you
handled this gracefully is most appreciated.

Cheapass Ron