Headlight relays and less noise

David,
  There are those on the list who will argue until the cows come home that
soldering is inferior to crimped connectors. (not me, I prefer
soldering)....so don't be surprized if you draw some fire.
:)
Larry

> Looks like you did a very nice job on the mounting of those relays.  I
should be that dedicated!  If I may, I might make one small suggestion
though.  I saw a few butt connectors used on the wiring.  If I were you, I
would solder those connections instead, esp. since they are underhood.  Butt
connectors are a good spot for water to stay...  Nothing earth-shattering,
just a small suggestion I have found helpful, hopefully you agree...  :-)