From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of dswalterwi
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 7:33 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Redesign of the back up light switch

Okay I'm tired of buying the expensive switch that is nearly impossible
to get at back up light switch just to make my bake up lights work.  I
thought of just wiring a switch that I can turn on and off but don't
like that idea as in my old age might forget to turn it off.  I also
want to put in brighter lights for backing up.  I want to see backwards
as well as forward.  My find some where to hook up a sealed micro
switch. Come guys put your thinking caps on.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1969 Beetle
1969 Karman Ghia
1971 Karman Ghia
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)