TV-Movie sighting

A resource I keep forgetting to check before posting sightings (Just forgot the other day with Falling Down :)  http://www.geocities.com/onesixv/

My wife stopped laughting, but I still get the always fun and lovable:  Yeah, it's a scirocco.

Isn't it grand?

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Jon Palm <scirokn@hotmail.com> wrote:
I can almost be certain this has already been mentioned since it's an old
movie, but last night my son and I were flippin between "Commando" and "Foot
Loose" and in Commando there's a parking garage scene with a MKII about 3
cars away from the girls Benz. We both pointed at the screen yelling, "Hey
that was a...." My wife just laughed, we're SO hooked.

Jon

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source