TV-Movie sighting

I can almost be certain this has already been mentioned since it's an old
movie, but last night my son and I were flippin between "Commando" and "Foot
Loose" and in Commando there's a parking garage scene with a MKII about 3
cars away from the girls Benz. We both pointed at the screen yelling, "Hey
that was a...." My wife just laughed, we're SO hooked.

Jon