OT: Corrado 4 cyl. transmission for sale...

I can't remember if I posted this here or not, so forgive me if I am duplicating posts...

4 cylinder 02A tranny, 89K on it.  Works fine, the car was parted out.  I would like to get 250.00 plus shipping, but negotiations with serious buyers are possible...  I may be able to arrange some freight, we use Beaver (uhhuhuhuuh), but they only extend to the states that border Oklahoma.  Another carrier would have to follow up from there if need be...

Please contact me off list...

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---