TV sighting...

Just saw a yellow MkII on World's Wildest Police Chases on Spike TV.  Looked nice.  Fortunately, it was not the vehicle being chased nor was it hit or anything.

Follow up:  watched Falling Down again tonight (gotta love cable).  Anywho, at the point where I saw the MkII, it looks like there's also a beige MkI a few cars in front of it.  I don't think they were in the same shot, but still seen within seconds of each other.

On another note: I think my wife is getting tired of this game... "Look, honey!  It's a Scirocco!!"

-Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source