drifting madness

Why does it seem that people that own german made cars are doing some stupid stunts which involve video taping the event, atleast the police were not involved this time.

Tonee

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: "Joe"
> Date: 2004/08/09 Mon AM 11:32:39 EDT
> To: ,
>
> Subject: RE: drifting madness
>
> I think I just lost a sizeable portion of braincells watching that.
>
> Joe

I just watched this for the first time... Excellent driving technically, but foking stupid otherwise. Since I have been involved with a death on the road, and although I do still drive agressively, I will have to state firmly that that fella is an idiot, in any language. How would one say 'idiot' in German? 'Shiesse-kopf'? 'Dum-kopf' does not seem like it has enough verility or veridity...

Cheers,
David

---Chrome don't get you home.---