drifting madness

> From: "Joe" <joe@analogsix.com>
> Date: 2004/08/09 Mon AM 11:32:39 EDT
> To: <area53@validpath.com>,
> 	<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: drifting madness
>
> I think I just lost a sizeable portion of braincells watching that.
>
> Joe

I just watched this for the first time...  Excellent driving technically, but foking stupid otherwise.  Since I have been involved with a death on the road, and although I do still drive agressively, I will have to state firmly that that fella is an idiot, in any language.  How would one say 'idiot' in German?  'Shiesse-kopf'?  'Dum-kopf' does not seem like it has enough verility or veridity...

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---