Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, David Utley wrote:

> Conicedently, I JUST got done watching on Speed channel a show about the
> world's greatest cars ever. Hosted by that guy that does Top Gear. Very
> interesting show, I'm currently downloading it. Anyways, I think that
> Citrogen came in 2nd. It got the award for 'Most Innovative Product of the
> Century' or something along those lines, beating out the Apple, Jumbo Jet
> and Lunar Rover. Brilliant suspension design, power disks and steering,
> semi-auto gearbox (no clutch), push button braking and a rear window
> designed so that rain drops were unable to cling on.

There's a blue one for sale out this-a-way.  It was five figures, and
automatic (or AUTOMATIQUE, as its badge claimed), but still.  Mmm, mmm.

First time I ever saw an SM was completely by chance at a gas station a
few years back; I didn't even know what it was, but it was the Coolest
Thing Ever.  Looked it up later and learned that it was my kind of car,
technologically speaking at least.

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Audi 5000S quattro
'88 VW Scirocco 16v