Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

Conicedently, I JUST got done watching on Speed channel a show about the world's greatest cars ever. Hosted by that guy that does Top Gear. Very interesting show, I'm currently downloading it. Anyways, I think that Citrogen came in 2nd. It got the award for 'Most Innovative Product of the Century' or something along those lines, beating out the Apple, Jumbo Jet and Lunar Rover. Brilliant suspension design, power disks and steering, semi-auto gearbox (no clutch), push button braking and a rear window designed so that rain drops were unable to cling on.

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: Don Walter
> Date: 2004/08/06 Fri AM 08:52:30 EDT
> To: Jacob Hawes ,
> Scirocco list
> Subject: Re: Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light
>
> Not legal in the States. One of my favorite cars the Citroen SM had an inner pair of headlights that turned with the Steering wheel to light as you went around corners. It had many technilogical advances for its time.
>
> Don

Including a Maserati engine... Raahr...

Cheers,
David