Parting out '83 Rabbit GTI

----- Original Message -----
From: "Theron Ross" <ther@cox.net>
To: "scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 3:22 PM
Subject: Parting out '83 Rabbit GTI

> I haven't had much of a response to the sale of my '81 roc and my
> dissassembled '83 GTI.
>
> So now it looks like I'll be parting out the GTI unless someone in the
SoCal
> region wants to take the whole thing off my hands.
>
> Parts are going for cheap since I don't know what they're worth. I just
> figure that I'll strip it for whatever anyone wants and then take it to
the
> wrecking yard.
>
> You can see pics at http://www.proactec.com
>
> I'm in San Diego.
>
> BTW, I still have CarFax access for a few more days.

If someone doesn't get that GTI from you, I'll be sorely upset. That's a
nice-lookin' car from what I see, even with a couple of dents here and
there, and I WANT an '83 GTI... >.< I wish I lived out west. Bah humbug.

*Tosses the link up on his LJ, just for the heck of it*

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor