need parts FAST!

This is the deal I need to get my rocco inspected and I need some things. I've got a 2Y tranny and I striped head with all the parts - cams. I need a blinker switch, driver side door and fender. If you can help me at all please respond Im gonna loose my licence soon If I dont do this. Im already in debt with fines. the door isnt as important as the other things.

thanx alot John

p.s. bloomsburg is about 30 mins down rt. 11 from me.