16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

Larry,

We don't, but you know that some designs are by bean counters. (Bean
Counter: "What the hell are those engineers doing in there anyway?")  Also,
although it almost NEVER* happens, sometimes a design by an engineer does
not work like it was intended to work.

A better design is developed over time.  (In fact, and not many people know
this, that is why the word "development" was invented!)

Chris

* Caps inserted to avoid the wrath of Larry, Dan Bubb and the rest of the
engineers on the list.